Policies and Procedures
- No sliding or slide tackling allowed
- No going to the ground
- All players must check in at the front desk before games
- Players may be added up until the 4th week of season. After 4th week of the season the rosters freeze.
- If two teams have the same color jersey, pennies will be provided by Carencro Sports Complex to the home team.
- SHIN GUARDS ARE MANDATORY. Subject to checking.
- Games are 8v8. Minimum 6 players required to play, any less is a forfeit. Max of 14 players per roster.
- If a team has only 6 players show, you may borrow a player only if they are registered within the Carencro Sports Complex Men’s Soccer League. You can only borrow a player twice. You may borrow only up to 2 players. If you have less than 6 players show, you may not borrow players. This is considered a forfeit. All borrowed players must notify front desk before the game starts.
- 50 minute games, no half time. Sub on the fly hockey style.
- 7 game season
- Metal cleats are not allowed. Regular rubber cleats are allowed.
- Out of bounds ball restart with throw-ins unless it’s a goal kick or corner.
- All free kicks, kick offs, and corners are indirect
- Penalties will be either direct or indirect
- Responsible for own Jerseys with numbers
- If a player is playing for more than one team and receives a red card, that player will be suspended from all teams they are playing with for the duration of the red card
- Fighting is prohibited at Carencro Sports Complex. If you are red carded for fighting you will be banned for 4 games. No refunds will be given. Carencro Sports Complex wants to maintain a safe and friendly playing environment for all players. More than 4 games may be given depending on the severity of the incident.
- Second offense you will be banned from the Carencro Sports Complex for one full year for all leagues. No refunds will be given.
- We consider fighting throwing a punch or wrestling.
- Referee abuse is not tolerated. Referee abuse is considered verbal and physical. You may not intimidate the referee in any manner. If a red card is given for referee abuse you will be suspended for a minimum of 3 games.
- When you are given a red card, you must leave the facility. Games will not restart until that time.
- Any red card given is a MAXIMUM 3 game suspension and unless it is for reasons listed above. The suspension notice will be given to the team Captain of the team to notify player of suspension. All cards can be lowered at the discretion of the director of the Carencro Sports Complex unless it is for a reason listed above.
- No appeals on suspension.