2020 Alternative School Camp
- Starting September 8 (9 week camp)
- Camp cost is $375 for all 9 weeks
- Camp time is 7:00 – 5:30 Monday thru Friday. Campers may be dropped off and picked up anytime in between 7:00am – 5:30pm. All campers must be picked up by 5:30 pm.
- Ages 5 – 14
- Campers will participate in a PE class and can expect to work on school work for 5-6 hours per day. We will have a tutor during camp in case campers need help with their school work.
- In between our PE class and school work, campers will be allowed to play sports on the field with their respective age group
- Students MUST bring headphones and their laptop to work on school work. We will not be providing laptops or headphones. We will only provide Wi-Fi if needed.
- Parents MUST provide lunch for their camper. We will have concessions available for sale such as pizza, candy, chips, and drinks. We will provide the camper with a snack. We ask for all campers to bring their own water bottle.
- All campers 8 years and older are required to wear a mask.
- For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 337-896-5000 Option 5.
Please call 337-896-5000 Option 5 regarding registration for this camp.